This video from the USA says about itself:
Translated from Dutch Vroege Vogels radio today:
Of the 17 species of bats in the Netherlands, 7 live at Groeneveld [estate in Utrecht province]. This is a paradise for the flying mammals. In the ice house the Natterer’s bat and the brown long-eared bat overwinter, in the coach house there is a small common pipistrelle colony, and in hollow trees in the park are serotine bats, brown long-eared bats and Daubenton’s bats.
Nathusius’ pipistrelles occur at Groeneveld as well.
- Dutch wildlife videos Internet game (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Creatures of the Night (greggyboy1.wordpress.com)
- We’re batty about bats! (alfristonclergyhousent.wordpress.com)
- Elusive bats discovered roosting at St Fagans National History Museum (walesonline.co.uk)
- Dormouse: A far from sleepy adventure (insearchofthegruffalo.wordpress.com)
- Blobfish (Mind Bomb #013) – The Ugliest Animal Goes Viral And Here’s Why (okjdiscoveries.wordpress.com)
- ‘Citizen scientists’ called on to help endangered bats (cbc.ca)