This video says about itself:
Jean-Marie Le Pen, MEP and leader of France’s far-right Front National, outraged assembled members of the European Parliament by repeating his assertion that the Nazi gas chambers were “a mere detail” in the history of the Second World War.
From Associated Press:
French Mosque Smeared With Excrement In Limoges
09/12/12 02:57 PM ET
PARIS — The outside of a mosque in a French city has been smeared with excrement, the latest in a series of vandalism incidents involving Muslim places of worship in the country.
The Interior Ministry said Wednesday that police are seeking the culprit or culprits, adding in a statement that “to attack a religion is to attack the (French) Republic.”
The Limoges mosque in central France was vandalized in July with Nazi symbols scrawled on its doors. In the latest incident, excrement was smeared on the doors and elsewhere before dawn.
In August, two pigs heads were hung on two pillars outside a mosque in the southwestern town of Montauban.
Hijab ruling exposes Islamophobia in French politics—on right and left: here.
- French neonazi fuehrer at Cambridge university (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Pork-Filled Envelopes Sent to Mosques Across France in Past Few Weeks (loonwatch.com)
- Mosque in Provins Desecrated by Fascists (loonwatch.com)
- Fourth mosque targeted in France last weekend (loonwatch.com)
- Former Dutch Islamophobe Arnoud Van Doorn converts to Islam Story :: Interview (islamgreatreligion.wordpress.com)