Thank you, argylesock, for nominating me for the Mrs Sparkly’s 10 Commandments Blog Award.
The rules of the award are that you must answer the following ten questions and nominate ten blogs that you think deserve the award [and link to those blogs; and tell the nominees about it at their blogs; and put the award picture on your blog post].
1. Describe yourself in seven words.
Anti-war, pro-justice, birds, paleontology, history, travels, anti-superstition.
2. What keeps you up at night?
Sometimes, a robin singing.
3. Who would you like to be?
Ken Saro-Wiwa, Nigerian activist against pollution by Shell oil. And then, not die by legal lynching by the Nigerian military dictatorship and Shell, like happened to the real Saro-Wiwa.
4. What are you wearing now?
Not as summerish clothes as a few days ago, when it was really hot.
5. What scares you?
Corporate ecological destruction.
6. What are the best and worst things about blogging?
Best: contacting many people whom I would never have known about otherwise.
Worst: feeling guilty sometimes about having little time to react at others’ blogs.
7. What was the last website you looked at?
8. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
Having days of more than 24 hours, longer than I have now 🙂
9. Slankets, yes or no?
I replied to this question when I got this award earlier. So, see here.
10. Tell us something about the person who nominated you.
argylesock has a fine blog, called Science on the Land. About biology, mathematics, agriculture and other subjects.
My ten nominees are:
10. moe diab