This video says about itself:
The first-ever sighting and recording of a species of sunfish in the Galápagos is made.
The fish swam near the harbour of De Cocksdorp village. It was about 80-90 centimeter in size, so still a juvenile.
De Cocksdorp in winter: here.
- Texel island rare migratory birds (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Barn owls of Texel island (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Porpoise beached alive on Texel island (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- The Slufter on Texel island and its birdlife (spiritandanimal.wordpress.com)
- Arctic seal fossil on Dutch beach (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Sunfish science on Radio NZ (tepapa.govt.nz)
- The Biomimicry Manual: What can the Sunfish Teach Us About Submarines? (inhabitat.com)
- Rare bird ringed in the Netherlands (spiritandanimal.wordpress.com)
- Omaha sunfish in spotlight (stuff.co.nz)
- Kaap Skil Maritime and Beachcombers Museum by Mecanoo (dezeen.com)