george-b was so kind to give me the One Lovely Blog Award.
Thanks so much! This is my second time for that award.
george-b has a very interesting blog, he writes about many varied subjects (a bit similar to my blog in that respect ). Those subjects include animals, music, history and many others.
The rules of the One Lovely Blog Award are:
Give credit to the awesome person who nominated you,
Describe seven things about yourself,
Nominate 15 other bloggers [presumably, linking to them].
My list of seven things about me:
1. When I was in my teens, I was in a table tennis club.
2. I was in football clubs as well.
3. I was in an athletics club (best parts: 1500 meter running and long jump).
4. At a classmate’s house, I watched aquariums and terrariums.
5. Today, I was at the cemetery. I heard a nuthatch, but not so many birds today. More dragonflies than usually, a speckled wood butterfly sitting on a leaf, and mushrooms.
6. My knee is still slowly recovering after I fell during the Rembrandt celebration.
7. The birds are coming back to the balcony, now that the house shaped feeder has been repaired.
And now I would like to nominate the following 15 bloggers for this Award. Please note that I understand completely if you choose not to participate. As the saying goes; ‘No strings attached’!
So here are my 15 nominations:
3. Love to God
10. The Trail
11. Lord Brummell