george-b was so kind to give me the One Lovely Blog Award.
Thanks so much! This is my second time for that award.
george-b has a very interesting blog, he writes about many varied subjects (a bit similar to my blog in that respect 🙂 ). Those subjects include animals, music, history and many others.
The rules of the One Lovely Blog Award are:
Give credit to the awesome person who nominated you,
Describe seven things about yourself,
Nominate 15 other bloggers [presumably, linking to them].
My list of seven things about me:
1. When I was in my teens, I was in a table tennis club.
2. I was in football clubs as well.
3. I was in an athletics club (best parts: 1500 meter running and long jump).
4. At a classmate’s house, I watched aquariums and terrariums.
5. Today, I was at the cemetery. I heard a nuthatch, but not so many birds today. More dragonflies than usually, a speckled wood butterfly sitting on a leaf, and mushrooms.
6. My knee is still slowly recovering after I fell during the Rembrandt celebration.
7. The birds are coming back to the balcony, now that the house shaped feeder has been repaired.
And now I would like to nominate the following 15 bloggers for this Award. Please note that I understand completely if you choose not to participate. As the saying goes; ‘No strings attached’!
So here are my 15 nominations:
3. Love to God
10. The Trail
11. Lord Brummell