This video from the USA is called Military Could Detain Americans Indefinitely.
EXCLUSIVE: Department of Defense Declassifies Report on Alleged Drugging of Detainees. Jeffrey Kaye and Jason Leopold, Truthout in the USA: “Detainees in custody of the US military were interrogated while drugged with powerful antipsychotic and other medications that ‘could impair an individual’s ability to provide accurate information,’ according to a declassified Department of Defense (DoD) inspector general’s report that probed the alleged use of ‘mind altering drugs’ during interrogations”: here.
See also here.
Alyona Minkovski, The Alyona Show: “For years, current and former detainees from Guantanamo and other US military sites, as well as their attorneys, have argued that they were forcibly given pills and injected with unknown medications…. And now, thanks to a Freedom of Information Act Request filed by Truthout, a report from the DOD’s deputy inspector general has confirmed much of it. Alyona Minkovsky talks to Jason Leopold, lead investigative reporter for Truthout.org about what the FOIA exposed”: here.
- Guantanamo man in UK libel action (bbc.co.uk)
- Gitmo Detainee Death Mystery Deepens With News of Drug Overdose (my.firedoglake.com)
- Comic announces Guantanamo Brit is suing MI5 and MI6 (itv.com)
- Reprieve – Frankie Boyle announces that Shaker Aamer is to sue MI5 & MI6 for defamation (worldwright.wordpress.com)
- 10/30/12 Jason Leopold (scotthorton.org)