This video is called Libya – oh how Britain and Tony Blair loved to sell it arms when Gadaffi ruled.
From daily The Morning Star in Britain:
Monday 21 May 2012
Other protesters remained standing silently with the placards.
Mr Reichard was released later in the day after posting a $250 (£158) unsecured bail. He faces a charge of disorderly conduct.
Britain: The government was ordered on Monday to publish parts of a 2003 phonecall between Tony Blair and US president George Bush which could shed light on the build-up to the Iraq war: here.
- ‘Suspicious Things Going On': UK, US Aiming To Block Iraq War Inquiry – 16 November 2013 (lucas2012infos.wordpress.com)
- Blair’s Iraq war secrets: Chilcot should publish and be damned (theweek.co.uk)
- Exclusive: US blocks publication of Chilcot’s report on how Britain went to war with Iraq (jhaines6.wordpress.com)
- Tony Blair Kept Cabinet in the Dark Over Iraq ‘Deliberately (goldenageofgaia.com)
- Cameron hides truth on Iraq war (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)