This is a July 2018 music video abput Japanese all-women group AKB48.
AFP news agency reports on it:
‘Lesbian’ Japan pop group ad slammed
A commercial showing members of wildly popular all-girl band AKB48 passing bite-sized candies seductively from mouth-to-mouth is under fire in Japan for encouraging homosexuality. The advertisement, which aired in March, shows the school uniform-clad young women – all in their late teens or early 20s – intimately exchanging the sweet, with the close-up footage slowing as their lips near.
A broadcasting standards watchdog said on Thursday the majority of the 116 complaints it had received in March about commercials concerning young people related to this advert.
“The commercial may encourage homosexuality,” one of the complaints said, adding “oral flora” was also a concern, according to the Broadcasting Ethics and Program Improvement Organisation.
Sadly, homophobia is alive. Not limited to just one religion. Not just sixty years ago, but still today. Not just in the Netherlands, or the USA, or England, or ‘liberated’ Croatia, or ‘liberated’ Iraq.
Kentucky Catholic high school bans lesbian couple from prom: here.
Mary Jamis, North Carolina Lesbian Seeking Marriage License, Arrested: here.
Republican congressman says it should be legal to fire someone for being gay: here.
- Southern Baptist leader: Liberals ‘ostracized’ the KKK and homophobes will be next (rawstory.com)
- Gay Man Confronts Homophobic Preacher On Subway And Passengers Applaud (thoughtcatalog.com)
- Gay-straight club at Wembley school changes attitudes in the classroom (standard.co.uk)
- Why Is the Homophobic Catholic Church Filled With Closeted Gay Priests? (dailyqueernews.wordpress.com)
- FIFA queries Nigeria over reports of lesbian soccer ban (cnn.com)
- Mexican Supreme Court: Homophobic Language Is Offensive & Discriminatory (joemygod.blogspot.com)