This video is called Surviving Hitler: A Boy in the Nazi Death Camps.
From Democracy NOW! in the USA:
Fox Criticized for Calling Neo-Nazis a “Civil Rights Group”
In media news, a Fox affiliate in Florida is facing criticism after it referred to a neo-Nazi group as a “civil rights group” in a report about Trayvon Martin’s killing. Here is part of the Fox report that includes an interview with Jeff Schoep of the National Socialist Movement.
Anchor Jennifer Bisram: “There’s another civil rights group in town: the National Socialist Movement.”
Jeff Schoep: “A lot of people in the community, in the white community down there, had been contacting us out of concern for their safety just because of racial tensions.”
Anchor Jennifer Bisram: “Racial tensions after 17-year-old Trayvon Martin was shot and killed by George Zimmerman. Zimmerman is claiming self-defense and has been in hiding now for weeks.”
Jeff Schoep: “We’re a white civil rights organization, and we go into areas where we’re needed and where white citizens need our help.”
According to the Southern Poverty Law Center, the National Socialist Movement has its roots in the original American Nazi Party. It is now one of the largest neo-Nazi organizations in the country. The group openly idolizes Adolf Hitler and calls for the deportation of every non-white person in the country.
Alan Maass, Jeremiah Cleghorn and Joe Richard report on new protests in Sanford as the legal case against George Zimmerman takes another turn: here.
An affidavit filed Thursday outlines the prosecution’s second-degree murder case against George Zimmerman: here.
Why the Racist Tulsa Killings Are Just as Important As the Death of Trayvon Martin: here.
Murdochalypse Comes to America: Is Fox News Next to Fall? Here.
Talking about the Murdoch empire: Britain’s police watchdog tore a chunk out of senior Scotland Yard officers on Thursday who had taken “imprudent decisions” and shown “poor judgement” in their dealings with a former News of the World executive.
Study: Watching Fox News Makes You Less Informed Than Watching No News: here.
- Greek nazi politicians armed and dangerous (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Greek nazis threaten New York movie audience (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- German woman goes on trial for Neo-Nazi murders (itv.com)
- VIDEO: Neo-Nazi trial begins in Germany (bbc.co.uk)
- Hundreds of neo-Nazis march in Athens (bigpondnews.com)
- Johnny Milano’s chilling photos of the American Nazis’ annual National Socialist Movement convention in Atlanta (thisismoney.co.uk)
- Johnny Milano’s chilling photos of the American Nazis’ annual National Socialist Movement convention in Atlanta (dailymail.co.uk)
- Neo-Nazi Craig Cobb is Pure, All Right – Purely Multicultural (splcenter.org)
- Public defenders keep quitting on North Dakota white supremacist Craig Cobb (rawstory.com)
Pingback: Donald Trump and Rupert Murdoch | Dear Kitty. Some blog
Pingback: Stop Internet censorship | Dear Kitty. Some blog
Pingback: Washington demonstrates against neonazis, videos | Dear Kitty. Some blog
Pingback: Singer Aretha Franklin, RIP | Dear Kitty. Some blog
Pingback: Corporate media racism in the USA | Dear Kitty. Some blog
Pingback: Google censorship, against leftists rather than US Republicans | Dear Kitty. Some blog
Pingback: German neo-fascist politician in South African pro-apartheid paramilitary | Dear Kitty. Some blog
Pingback: Trump’s lawyer differs from Trump administration on persecuting whistleblowers | Dear Kitty. Some blog
Pingback: Murdoch empire bans anti-nazi film | Dear Kitty. Some blog
Pingback: Australian police knew Christchurch terrorist, did nothing | Dear Kitty. Some blog