This is a 2014 video from Britain about the racist organization EDL.
The British nazi Stephen Lennon, who calls himself “Tommy Robinson” was the organizer of a recent demonstration in the docks area of Amsterdam, in support of Dutch far Right politician Geert Wilders. The demonstration, attended by only a few dozen extremists, was a total flop. Even Mr Wilders himself thought that support from the open nazi and violent thug “Robinson” and his EDL gang would hurt rather than help his PVV party, so he dissociated himself from “Robinson’s” failed rally (though, so far, he has failed to dissociate himself from convicted statutory rapist Eric Lucassen and other thugs in his own PVV parliamentary party).
From daily The Morning Star in Britain:
EDL founder Lennon charged with assault
Friday 12 November 2010
The founder of the far-right English Defence League (EDL) was charged today with assaulting a police officer during a demonstration in London.
Stephen Lennon, more commonly known as Tommy Robinson, was arrested after a police officer was taken to hospital with a head injury.
The officer was injured during a clash between about 50 EDL members and a group that calls itself Muslims Against Crusades, two of whose members were arrested for public order offences.
The group’s protest in Kensington against the remembrance of Armistice Day was met by an EDL counter-protest.
Four other men with links to the EDL were arrested on suspicion of affray and have been bailed until mid-December.
Mr Lennon was also released on bail and will appear at West London magistrates’ court on November 22.
In recent months his racist organisation has held several demonstrations across Britain to spread its Islamophobic message.
- English Defence League ‘to become political party and stand candidates in European elections’, says ‘Tommy Robinson’ (independent.co.uk)
- EDL man on false passport charge (bbc.co.uk)
- EDL founder Stephen Yaxley-Lennon admits mortgage fraud (edlcriminals.com)
- The criminal convictions of Stephen Yaxley Lennon. (edlcriminals.com)
- Yesterday’s Nazi, today’s ‘anti-extremist’: UK far-right leader Tommy Robinson gets a makeover (sott.net)
- Edl Flashmob Local Mosque (portsmouthantifascists.wordpress.com)
- The EDL-Quilliam-Student Rights connection (realstudentrights.wordpress.com)
- “She took our flag!”: The far-right standing up for women? (portsmouthantifascists.wordpress.com)