This shorebird video is from Australia.
Oystercatcher breeding couples rose from 1367 in 2009 to 1619 this year.
Black-tailed godwit couples rose from 393 in 2009 to 410 in 2011.
Redshanks went from 381 to 428.
- Female shorebirds rule the roost (bbc.co.uk)
- Goodbye godwits, hello oystercatchers and buzzard (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- First godwits, redshank of 2013 (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- New Study Sheds Light on Diademed Sandpiper-Plover (worldwaders.wordpress.com)
- Gearhart, state parks working on shorebird plan (ktvz.com)
- Oregon parks department, city of Gearhart developing shorebird plan (oregonlive.com)
- Review: The Shorebird Guide (prairiebirder.wordpress.com)
- Black-tailed godwit migration on the Internet (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- River deltas a busy stop for thousands of shorebirds (heraldnet.com)
- Navy dune restoration to aid shorebirds (militaryandfirstresponders.wordpress.com)