Today, the “Baillon’s crake reserve”.
Near the entrance, gadwall ducks.
This is a teal video.
Teal on the southern lake.
On the northern lake: shoveler, lesser black-backed gull.
A spoonbill looking for food. Another spoonbill, a few hundred meter away.
The Egyptian goose and its five goslings, nearly adult size now, on their usual spot.
An almost adult great crested grebe swimming in the ditch near the railway.
As I go back to the southern lake, two more spoonbills there. Probably it is their autumn migration from the Wadden Sea region to west Africa.
- Muscovy ducks and hares (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Taiwan sees unusually large number of black-faced spoonbills (wantchinatimes.com)
- Winged Migration – Vedanthangal Chennai (vidhyaac.wordpress.com)
- 18 November 2012 (cotswoldwaterpark.wordpress.com)
- Pink (lainesblog.typepad.com)
- Come A Little Bit Closer (nrhatch.wordpress.com)