This video says about itself:
Hunger Strike at Starbucks in Santiago, Chile – Huelga de Hambre
Starbucks employees demand better salaries and benefits in Chile.
Public services were paralysed across Chile as the country’s trade unions maintained strike action for a second consecutive day today, pressing their demand for free education, a stronger code of labour rights and constitutional reform.
Some 175,000 people participated in mass union-led protests in dozens of towns across Chile on Thursday.
- Chilean rebel Camila Vallejo: ‘The problem is bigger – it’s structural’ (guardian.co.uk)
- Chilean Ensemble Inti-Illimani’s U.S. Tour ‘Time Machine’ Comes to Lafayette College (prweb.com)
- Chileans protest over foul-smelling pig plant (seattletimes.com)
- Chilean court fines motel for discrimination (seattletimes.com)
- December 11-14 The Chilean experience (dohertyforlatinamerica.wordpress.com)