By Kate Auletta in the USA:
The Catholic man of cloth took some breathtaking shots of some of our country’s most exquisite national parks.
Schwarz writes on his Vimeo page: “Time was limited in the places leaving not much room for location scouting or waiting for ideal weather conditions. On the whole – I realized when making this video – it is rather a compilation than a unified video. So for me personally it lacks unity, the ‘golden thread’ connecting things or something…but as part of the extended cut these shots will however nicely serve to reminiscence about the trip.”
Where Can You Enjoy The Best Wildlife Experiences In the National Park System? Here.
Photos: America’s Best National Parks for Wildlife Viewing: here.
Long ago, when the Earth had only one continent and one ocean, an earthquake rippled through western North America’s great sand sea. The early Jurassic earthquake left its mark in the vast dunes that now form the famous red cliffs of Zion National Park in Utah, a new study finds: here.
- My friend Bryce has his own canyon. Lucky. (planetsellas.wordpress.com)
- Fears national park ecotourism plans to cost councils (abc.net.au)
- Fire expands near Yosemite National Park (sacbee.com)
- Hiking in Zion National Park (sophieakelly.wordpress.com)
- National Park Service Turns 97 – Free Admission to All National Parks Including Hawaii Volcanoes National Park (damontucker.com)
- Arusha National Park (marikajaansen.wordpress.com)
- A Peek at Our Day at Zion National Park #WW (betterinbulk.net)