In a canal: male and female tufted duck, grey lag geese.
In and near the southern lake: gadwall. Redshanks. Male shoveler. Moorhen.
Common tern flying. Lapwing. Starlings.
Northern lake: three barnacle geese. Shelducks.
Two barn swallows collecting mud for their nests.
Canada geese, Egyptian geese.
Jackdaws. A wood pigeon.
Three black-tailed godwits. A ring-necked parakeet flying and calling.
A lapwing with two very small chicks.
A great crested grebe with a nearly fully grown chick.
Thiis video is called Little ringed plover (Charadrius dubius) on the nest.
A little ringed plover on a bank.
Two juvenile pied wagtails.
Two juvenile oystercatchers.
Another little ringed plover, passing two redshanks.
In the southern part, a swift.
Nesar the exit, red poppy flowers.
- Kuwait birds, bat and dragonflies (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Rutland Water Visit June 29th 2013 (abbeybirder.wordpress.com)
- 16 June 2013 (cotswoldwaterpark.wordpress.com)
- Upton Warren Nr Visit 20 / 06 / 2013 (abbeybirder.wordpress.com)
- Avocet in flight Upton Warren NR (abbeybirder.wordpress.com)
- A bird on the beach is worth two in the field… (peeriepics.wordpress.com)
- 31 May 2013 (cotswoldwaterpark.wordpress.com)
- 26 June 2013 (cotswoldwaterpark.wordpress.com)
- Bittern, avocet chick, butterflies (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Outer Hebrides – the last post! (charlottesamsphotography.wordpress.com)