This is a video from Britain on Geoff Hoon and other corrupt ministers of the Tony Blair administration.
War profiteers … not just in Amsterdam …
From the Financial Times Westminster blog in Britain:
Geoff Hoon goes to work for defence company AgustaWestland
May 16, 2011 10:45 pm by Jim Pickard
While all eyes are on one Huhne, his namesake Geoff – give or take a bit of spelling – is finding new pastures in the corporate world. The former defence secretary, who was ensnared in a Dispatches sting (saying he would use his contacts to find employment in the private sector*) is off to work for AgustaWestland, the helicopter company. Here is the full story on ft.com.
- AgustaWestland Wins First Wildcat Export Deal With South Korea – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)
- Sikorsky Poised to Win $6.8 Billion U.S. Chopper Contract – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)
- Helicopter crash: the AgustaWestland 109 (telegraph.co.uk)
- ‘CAG findings on chopper deal not new for CBI’ (thehindu.com)
- CAG blasts Government in chopper scam: Auditor claims MoD set helicopter price ‘higher than AgustaWestland itself requested’ (dailymail.co.uk)
- CAG finds ‘several instances’ of deviation in chopper deal (thehindu.com)
- Now, it’s the PAC’s turn to look into VVIP chopper deal (thehindu.com)
- A.K. Antony and Ratan Tata made witnesses in Finmeccanica corruption trial (dailymail.co.uk)