Afghan war crimes and New Zealand


This 22 March 2017 video says about itself:

Across the Ditch: Australian radio FiveAA.com.au’s Peter Godfrey and EveningReport.nz’s Selwyn Manning deliver their weekly bulletin. This week Selwyn details the allegations made in a book called Hit and Run by Jon Stephenson and Nicky Hager that suggest there was a coverup over the actions of New Zealand SAS soldiers – actions that if found true could lead to war crimes charges.

Another video from New Zealand used to say about itself:

Russel Norman talks about why we need an independent investigation into allegations made in the May issue of Metro magazine regarding our SAS troops in Afghanistan.

New evidence has emerged that New Zealand’s Special Air Service (SAS) troops detained prisoners during operations in Afghanistan and then handed them over to US and Afghan forces who tortured them. An investigation published in the May issue of Metro magazine provided damning evidence that the elite force is complicit in human rights abuses, with successive New Zealand governments covering them up: here.

Afghan troops shot at hundreds of people in Nangarhar province on Saturday as they protested against the occupation of their country in the wake of the killing of a local boy by Nato soldiers.

The vast majority of Afghans being carpet bombed, eviscerated by Predator drones and shot to death in night raids don’t even know what the 9/11 attacks were: here.

Pakistani MPs demanded an end to Washington’s expanding military intervention in their country on Saturday and called on the government to cut Nato’s supply line to Afghanistan if the attacks don’t stop.

New Zealand government launches sham inquiry into Afghan war crimes: here.

7 thoughts on “Afghan war crimes and New Zealand

  1. NATO examining claims it killed Afghan civilians

    The Associated Press

    Published: Monday, May 16, 2011 at 6:01 a.m.
    Last Modified: Monday, May 16, 2011 at 3:35 a.m.

    NATO forces say they are investigating media claims of possible civilian casualities from a military operation in eastern Afghanistan.

    NATO said Monday that it has learned of local media reports saying its forces killed at least one civilian in Kunar province. Some reports said one boy was killed, while others reported that five women died.

    The international military coalition said in a statement that a NATO outpost fired Sunday on four individuals at a position from which they had previously been attacked.

    NATO said the individuals were armed and in camouflage. The troops watched the group and decided they were about to attack, and so fired on the position.

    All rights reserved.

    Like

  2. Pingback: Afghanistan video | Dear Kitty. Some blog

  3. Pingback: New Zealand soldiers die in Afghanistan | Dear Kitty. Some blog

  4. Pingback: New Zealand journalists spied on by US NSA | Dear Kitty. Some blog

  5. Pingback: Chelsea Manning speaks in New Zealand | Dear Kitty. Some blog

  6. Pingback: Nazi murderers kill 49 in Christchurch, New Zealand | Dear Kitty. Some blog

  7. Pingback: Free Julian Assange demonstrations | Dear Kitty. Some blog

Leave a Reply to Administrator Cancel reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.