This video from the USA is called Kucinich: Libya war unconstitutional.
Robert Naiman, Truthout: “Here is some unsolicited advice for the Obama administration: you essentially have four days to put US involvement in the Libya war on a path that doesn’t look like open-ended quagmire. Otherwise, when the House comes back next week, you’re going to get in trouble. Many people have difficulty imagining the possibility that Congress could give the Obama administration difficulty over the Libya war. Since 2001, many people think Congress has rolled over for both the Bush and Obama administrations on questions of war and peace. Why should now be any different?” Here.
Allies Are Split on Goal and Exit Strategy in Libya: here.
Bernard-Henri Lévy makes “humanitarian” case for bombing Libya: here.
Turkish volte-face Thursday evening to make a sizeable military contribution to NATO’s intervention in the Libyan crisis, after two weeks of fierce opposition to the Alliance’s mingling with Arab affairs, has further blurred Ankara’s position in the Northern African conflict: here.
African Union Urges Libya Dialogue: here.
Samantha Power: The Voice Behind Obama’s Libya Action: here.
- Protesters halt oil exports from Libya’s Zueitina for 6th day (worldbulletin.net)
- Grenade attack in Libya hits near luxury hotel (dailystar.com.lb)
- Collateral Damage in Obama’s War in Libya (bokertov.typepad.com)
- Retired colonel shot dead in eastern city in Libya, latest assassination after fall of Gadhafi (foxnews.com)
- Samantha Power – another ‘Good’ Imperialist (irishleftreview.org)