This video is called Saudi Arabia and Western Hypocrisy.
A video from Bahrain used to say about itself:
These brutal and repressive regimes tend to stick together.
The United Nations warned today of “shocking and illegal” abuses in Bahrain where the US-backed Khalifa regime is waging a bloody crackdown on democracy protesters with help from Saudi Arabian and United Arab Emirates troops.
Bahrain expelled CNN correspondent Mohammed Jamjoom. Guess they don’t want him reporting on the crackdown: here.
Bahrain: takeover of hospitals ‘violation of international law’: here.
Britain: Campaigners called on the government to end arms sales to Middle East regimes after new evidence emerged today of British weapons being used to suppress democratic protests in Bahrain: here.
The Guggenheim’s Abu Dhabi outpost faces a boycott from a group of 130 international artists, curators and writers who say they will refuse to cooperate on the project until working conditions for labourers building the $800m museum are improved: here
‘Dozens injured’ in renewed Yemen protests: here.
BP: Libya state oil contract still valid: here.
- Bahrain regime kills teenager (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Protester wears message of defiance in Bahrain (photoblog.nbcnews.com)
- Bahrain, Saudi Arabia dictatorship news (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- ‘Bahrain uprising cannot be suppressed’ (rinf.com)
- ‘Teenager killed’ in Bahrain protest (aljazeera.com)
- Bahrain urged to release prisoners (bbc.co.uk)
- Bahrain: it’s time to act | Ali Alaswad (guardian.co.uk)