This video says about itself:
Children are among the wounded survivors of an Afghan wedding party that officials say was bombed by U.S.warplanes.
The bride was among dozens of casualties brought to the main hospital in Kandahar city.
Survivors spoke of carnage.
[Juma Khan, Mother Wounded]:
“Some have lost their legs and some have lost their heads, about 95 people are dead and 70 more wounded. Americans did this.”
At Least 9 Children Believed Killed In Afghan Airstrike
3/1/2011 4:44 PM ET
As many as nine children are believed to have been killed in an attack by Nato fighter planes in south-eastern Afghanistan on Tuesday, reports said.
The air raid came in the wake of rocket attacks on a US military forward operating base in Darah-Ye Pech district in Kunar province by suspected Islamist insurgents.
According to the provincial police chief, the children were killed while collecting firewood on a nearby hillock. The attack also resulted in injuries to another child.
Meanwhile, a communique from the NATO-led International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) said charges of civilian casualties are being looked into. Also, a local contractor sustained injuries in the rocket attack.
Civilian fatalities caused by Nato incursions into Afghanistan have emerged a major irritant in ties between Kabul and Brussels. Afghan President Hamid Karzai has made no secret of his annoyance over the deaths which he says whips up anti-Western sentiments in the war-ravaged nation.
A recent Afghan government probe into deaths caused by an ISAF operation in Kunar province has concluded that up to 65 civilians including 50 women and children had been killed.
“My children want bread in this cold weather but I don’t have enough food to feed them,” said Siddiqa, a 35-year-old Afghan woman. Continued militancy, skirmishes plus successive droughts have damaged the Afghan economy and squeezed the war-weary Afghans: here.