This video from the USA is called Inside Story – The Madoff Scandal – Dec 17 – Part 1.
And here is Part 2.
Diana B. Henriques, The New York Times News Service: “Senior executives at JPMorgan Chase expressed serious doubts about the legitimacy of Bernard L. Madoff‘s investment business more than 18 months before his Ponzi scheme collapsed but continued to do business with him, according to internal bank documents made public in a lawsuit unsealed on Thursday. On June 15, 2007, an obviously high-level risk management officer for Chase’s investment bank sent a lunchtime e-mail to colleagues to report that another bank executive ‘just told me that there is a well-known cloud over the head of Madoff and that his returns are speculated to be part of a ponzi scheme”: here.
Bernie Madoff: Banks ‘Had To Know’ Of Fraud: here.
Mets owners scored millions in Madoff scheme: lawsuit: here.
David Becker, Top SEC Lawyer, Received Fraudulent Madoff Profits, Trustee Says: here.
Jeff Prosserman’s Chasing Madoff, about how finance investigator Harry Makopolos blew the whistle on Bernard L. Madoff and his high stakes Ponzi scheme, plays like Margin Call or other entertaining narrative cloak and dagger thrillers with a high finance slant: here.
US in sweetheart deal with JPMorgan over complicity in Madoff Ponzi scheme: here.
- Why the Bernie Madoff Case Is So Dangerous for JPMorgan Chase (fool.com)
- JPMorgan Chase & Co. : U.S. authorities near deal with JPMorgan on Madoff violations (4-traders.com)
- Madoff redux: Would a red flag from JPMorgan really mattered? (finance.fortune.cnn.com)
- Feds investigate Madoff’s claims against JPMorgan (nbcnews.com)
- JPMorgan May Face Criminal Charges for Blowing the Whistle on Madoff – To the Wrong Country (wallstreetonparade.com)
- REFILE-UPDATE 1-U.S. authorities near deal with JPMorgan on Madoff violations (uk.reuters.com)
- JPMorgan May Face Criminal Action For Madoff Deals (news.firedoglake.com)