This video is called Tunisia and the spark that launched uprisings.
Continuing protests in Tunisia and Algeria threaten to spread to the whole of the Maghreb region and, beyond that, to engulf the Middle East, where the same conditions of poverty and insecurity exist: here.
Tunisian Protesters Challenge President’s Grip on Power: here.
Tunisia crisis: live blog with updates on the protests, reactions + analysis: here.
- Tunisians keep fighting for democracy (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Tunisia struggles years after the Arab Spring (bbc.co.uk)
- Fix Tunisia With Fewer Lamborghinis, More Roads – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)
- Tunisia-Libya border reopens after violent protest (dailystar.com.lb)
- Tunisians set fire to police station, cars in border town protest (dailystar.com.lb)
- Emel Mathlouthi: Voice Of The Tunisian Revolution (wnyc.org)
- Tunisia Protesters Call for Change on Ben Ali Exile Anniversary – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)