19 December 2010.
White storks nesting on a kasbah ruin.
House sparrows and house buntings in the courtyard.
Snow on the Atlas mountain summits.
A stonechat on a palmtree.
Near the river, hundreds of white storks.
This is a video about a love affair betwen a male shelduck and a female ruddy shelduck.
Many ruddy shelducks on a muddy island. On that island, three moorhens behind a little egret.
A female marsh harrier.
Four spoonbills, with a great crested grebe swimming behind them.
A common sandpiper.
Five cattle egrets behind a tractor.
A male shoveler. Two shelducks.
An osprey lands.
Distribution, breeding and time budget of Ruddy Shelduck in the Hauts Plateaux, Algeria: here.
Black storks in the Netherlands: here.
Monti, F., Nibani, H., Dominici, J.M., Idrissi, H.R., Thévenet, M., Beaubrun, P.C. & Duriez, O. (2013). The vulnerable Osprey breeding population of the Al Hoceima National Park, Morocco: present status and threats. Ostrich 84(3): 199–204: here.
- Bumper post, Abberton, Rayne, Breton Layer etc (bitterbirder.wordpress.com)
- Cold Spring Weather Catastrophic For Poland’s Stork Populations (personalliberty.com)
- I live, I ride (thehindu.com)
- My Beautiful Country (kaoutarchahbane.wordpress.com)
- Moroccan Ramadan Sweets and Soups (moroccotravelblog.com)
- Bittern, avocet chick, butterflies (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Souks Outside Marrakech, Your Morocco Tour Guide (moroccotravelblog.com)
- Moroccan Desert From Marrakech 5 Day Tour (ecolodge-adventures.com)
- Sparrowhawk against crows, and many wigeons (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Diurnal behaviour of the Northern Shoveller in winter at two Algerian wetlands: Garaet Hadj-Tahar and Garaet Timerganine (northafricanbirds.wordpress.com)