An asylum-seeker who died during an attempted deportation had complained of breathing problems and asked for help seconds before he collapsed under three G4S private security guards, a witness claimed on Friday.
Medical Justice campaigners called on Tuesday for the suspension of all forced deportations until the truth about the death of Angolan refugee Jimmy Mubenga is discovered.
Britain: Black people are 27 times more likely to face stop and search by the police than whites: here.
- G4S mercenaries get British taxpayers’ millions (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Israeli minister seeks approval to deport all Sudanese, Eritrean refugees (sudantribune.com)
- Rohingya boat people to be repatriated to Myanmar (miamiherald.com)
- Erie to welcome more than 600 refugees in 2013 (goerie.com)
- Thailand to Deport Rohingya Muslim Asylum Seekers (voanews.com)
- Thailand: Don’t Deport Rohingya ‘Boat People’ (hrw.org)