This Dutch video is called Ecoduct Crailo.
Today, fungi around the Crailo nature bridge.
On the lake to the north of the bridge: coots, tufted ducks, two little grebes.
A vagrant darter dragonfly sitting on the boardwalk.
Though last week was dry, still many fungi.
This is a video about the yellow-red gill polypore.
On the wood of the nature bridge, yellow-red gill polypore. This saprophyte species occurs often on wood imported from abroad.
A buzzard circles in the air, calling.
Sulphur tufts which dried out because of lack of rain lately.
A clouded agaric circle.
A sulphur knight circle.
Slimy milkcap close to it.
Many amethyst deceiver mushrooms. Many of them white instead of purple because of drought.
Thin walled maze polypore on a fallen birch.
Some larch boletes near a larch tree.
On a fallen pine branch, Trichaptum abietinum.
A common frog hopping through the autumn leaves.
On another tree stub, Merulius tremellosus.
Later, a shaggy mane.
A small copper butterfly.
Texel fungi: here.
- Texel island fungi again (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Texel island fungi (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Texel mushrooms, continued (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Tree mushrooms bewitch innocent hiker (bangordailynews.com)
- Autumn mushrooms and birds (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Nightjars on Texel island (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Texel sanderlings, snipe and kestrel (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Autumn mushrooms, continued (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Stonechat and rabbit on Texel island (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Fungi (shawsseasonalliving.wordpress.com)