According to Rare Bird Alert in Britain, yesterday a rare green heron from North America was seen in Heligan gardens, Cornwall.
See also here.
- Green Heron (girlbirder.com)
- Green Heron (Butorides virescens) (parrotletsuk.typepad.com)
- Green heron back at the pond (birdsforbeer.wordpress.com)
- First post for the new BirdsofNewEngland.com (birdsofnewengland.com)
- Green heron, uh-oh! (stellaemmeya.wordpress.com)
- Fish With Feathers (winterbearrising.wordpress.com)
- Birding El rey. (manuelantoniobirding.wordpress.com)
- No Bird is an Island (babsjeheron.wordpress.com)
- Green Living Journal Portland (simple-green-living.com)
Fascinating post, I’m not sure how you have your finger on the pulse of all of these marvelous bird reports, but am glad you do. Many thanks for linking back to my blog.
I have many RSS and Twitter links, including for bird reports 🙂
Pingback: Howler monkeys and least grebes in Costa Rica | Dear Kitty. Some blog
Pingback: Green heron in New York, video | Dear Kitty. Some blog
Pingback: Rare birds in Cornwall, video | Dear Kitty. Some blog
Pingback: Green heron video | Dear Kitty. Some blog