This video says about itself:
The little curlew breeds in northern Siberia. It usually winters in, or not so far from, Australia.
It is a very rare vagrant in western Europe.
Little curlew in Belgium: here.
- Dutch godwit flies to Sierra Leone (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Bird news from Rottumerplaat desert island (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Buesanelle of the Day: Summer Beach Scene (lewisturco.typepad.com)
- Abberton, Fingringhoe and Near Rayne (big post) (bitterbirder.wordpress.com)
- What we hear during the night (philliplynda.wordpress.com)
- FAO Lord Howell – five top tips from the ‘desolate’ north (theguardian.com)
- Early Autumn Magic at Spurn (birdingfrontiers.com)
- A bird on the beach is worth two in the field… (peeriepics.wordpress.com)
- Svalbard pectoral sandpiper mating season (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)