This video is called British Wildlife.
Britain: A coalition of 25 conservation groups have warned the government against slashing the budget for protecting nature, arguing that it would have “profound” consequences for wildlife, landscapes and people: here.
Conservatives have no taste for conservation, study finds: here.
Coastal path round England threatened by spending cuts: here.
Plan to sell off nature reserves risks ‘austerity countryside’: here.
Grants to help farmers help wildlife could be slashed: here.
Guardian: Coalition drops further green pledges on timber and renewables: here.
- Many nature commitments ‘not met’ (bbc.co.uk)
- What does Mr Cameron believe in? His own ministers aren’t sure | Andrew Rawnsley (theguardian.com)
- ‘Greenest government ever’ has failed the environment, NGOs say (blueandgreentomorrow.com)
- Matthew d’Ancona: David Cameron, beware – the Nasty Party is alive and kicking (standard.co.uk)
- Good English nightingale news (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Young see us as aliens, says Tory minister Nick Boles (telegraph.co.uk)
- Tory minister Nick Boles: we are still seen as party of rich (theguardian.com)