This video from Greece says about itself:
General strike in Greece over TV shutdown
12 June 2013
The Greek prime minister’s decision to shut down the public television station ERT has led to a one-day general strike.
From the end of May until the middle of June, major pharmaceutical corporations held Greek public hospitals hostage over outstanding debts and price increases on medicines: here.
- Greek government’s attack on media freedom (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- International journalists condemn Greek government’s anti-media workers violence (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Greek police arrests media workers (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Greek riot police evict last ERT staff (theguardian.com)
- Once Again: General Strike In Greece (eurasiareview.com)
- ‘We Interrupt This Broadcast’: Police Raid Greece’s Occupied TV Station (commondreams.org)