From Crooks and Liars in the USA:
Sunday May 23, 2010 9:42pm
From Ring of Fire:
“Mike Papantonio of Ring of Fire Radio discusses the history of BP and Halliburton, including their past as convicted felons. These two felons are responsible for the oil spill that is dumping millions of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico, and we’re supposed to expect them to tell us the truth about what happened? Given their histories, that seems highly unlikely.”
Sound familiar? We can add Transocean to Pap’s list as well.
BP and the US administration: here.
British Petroleum and friends: The face of the enemy: here.
BP Delays New Attempt to Stop Oil Leak in Gulf: here.
BP again delays attempt to stop gushing well: here.
An alternative annual report for the oil company Chevron looks at the deep costs paid for the world’s oil addiction: here.
- Source: 2 BP employees to face manslaughter charges over Gulf oil spill (bostonherald.com)
- BP Near Settlement Over Gulf Spill (abcnews.go.com)
- BP ‘agrees to pay record penalty for Deepwater oil spill’ (guardian.co.uk)
- Source: BP to pay largest criminal fine in US history for Gulf disaster (fuelfix.com)
- BP Gets Record Fine in Gulf Oil Spill (nation.time.com)