This video is called Climate Denial Crock of the Week – The “Temp leads Carbon” Crock.
An independent inquiry into the conduct of scientists at the Climatic Research Unit (CRU) of the University of East Anglia in Britain has found “absolutely no evidence of any impropriety whatsoever”: here.
From tobacco to acid rain to DDT to global warming, how has a small cavil of men come to justify their misrepresentation of scientific evidence? The personal attacks on colleagues, including vulnerable younger ones? Here.
Nixon warned to act on global warming 30 years ago, documents show: here.
LONDON — An independent report into the leak of hundreds of e-mails from one of the world’s leading climate research centers on Wednesday largely vindicated the scientists involved, saying they acted honestly and that their research was reliable: here.
Meet the money behind the climate denial movement: here.
Mass die-offs set to be a gruesome feature of global warming: here.
- 7 ways to shut down a climate change denier – Salon.com (salon.com)
- Who is Bankrolling Climate Change Denial? (johncarlosbaez.wordpress.com)
- Study finds shift to ‘dark money’ in climate denial (wwwp.dailyclimate.org)
- Climate=change denialism: Follow the money? (summitcountyvoice.com)
- #ClimateThanks Meme Heats Up (scienceblogs.com)
- WUWT Science Denialist Blog Hits New, Historic Low (scienceblogs.com)
- U. S. congressman: God promises that global warming won’t happen (whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.com)