This video says about itself:
31 March 2010 — In Defence of Marxism interviews Houzan Mahmoud, representative abroad of the Organisations of Women’s Freedom in Iraq, and also active in the Federation of Workers Councils and Unions. She speaks about the struggle for women and workers’ rights in Iraq under the occupation, and how this is related to the struggle for socialism.
Red Cross Iraq: coping with violence and striving to earn a living: here.
- Report: U.S. Gave Saddam Intel, Ignored Chemical Attacks In 1980s (huffingtonpost.com)
- Mutleg: Regional situation to affect upbringing children in Iraq (iraqinews.com)
- CIA ‘helped as Saddam gassed Iran’ (stuff.co.nz)
- CIA files: US knew about Saadam chemical attacks, gave him a hand (realisticbird.wordpress.com)
- New Details On How U.S. ‘Helped Saddam As He Gassed Iran’ (wnyc.org)
- New Docs Detail U.S. Involvement in Saddam’s Nerve Gas Attacks (theatlanticwire.com)
- Satellite imagery can be used to violate human rights, or to protect them (washingtonpost.com)