This is a Dutch video about Meijendel nature reserve.
On our way, black swans near the Valkenburg lake.
Songs of chiffchaffs. And of a willow warbler (early in the year for that species).
A male and a female great spotted woodpecker.
A song thrush near a treetop, singing beautifully for a long time.
A stock dove.
Blue tits and great tits.
A marsh tit.
A bit further, on the dune sand floor, much smaller fungi: winter stalkballs.
Green woodpecker sound.
And a little grebe.
A sparrowhawk circling in the air.
A male fallow deer.
Finally, striated earthstars.
Meijendel dwarf earthstar photos: here.
- 10 November 2012 (cotswoldwaterpark.wordpress.com)
- 21 October 2012 (cotswoldwaterpark.wordpress.com)
- 6 October 2012 (cotswoldwaterpark.wordpress.com)
- Woodpecker and blackbird back at the balcony (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Great spotted woodpecker on the balcony (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Black woodpecker nests saved (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- An Autumn Walk In Fewston (bandi42.wordpress.com)
- Fall Fungi (shareabitoflove.com)