This video from the USA says about itself:
Former Indiana National Guard Recruiter, Eric Vetesy, 39, pleaded guilty to ten charges of sexual battery, official misconduct and corrupt business influence last week. He admitted to groping and forcing sexual acts on as many as seven high school girls he recruited in Hamilton County. In exchange for the plea, a rape charge was dropped.
From British daily The Morning Star:
‘Harassed‘ soldier wins £7,000 payout
Thursday 18 February 2010
Donna Rayment claimed that three officers tried to drive her out of the Honourable Artillery Company where she held the rank of lance sergeant until she was dismissed in June 2005 while on sick leave for stress.
Report: VA Needs to Improve Services for Growing Number of Women Veterans: here.
- Punjab policemen beat up woman after she complains of sexual harassment (ibnlive.in.com)
- Dealing with harassment and sexism (cjr.org)
- Bizarre sex games in today’s Army training (wnd.com)
- Anti-sexual harassment meeting attacked (dailynewsegypt.com)
- Sexual Harassment is Still Rampant in American Workplaces (alternet.org)
- Princeton Buries Rape Survey Report, Only to Have It Leaked Later (jezebel.com)