This is a Dutch video about beavers in the Biesbosch reserve.
Translated from Dutch news agency ANP:
January 27, 2010 15:11
Biesbosch National Park is teeming with waterfowl that cannot stay elsewhere because the water is frozen. According to Staatsbosbeheer this Wednesday, two hundred great egrets have landed there; a bigger group than ever before in the Netherlands.
Each winter Britain sees the arrival of millions of waterbirds of many different species from the Arctic and northern Europe and a new report, Waterbirds in the UK 2007/08, highlights their ups and downs over the last ten years: here.
- Two sea eaglets born in the Netherlands (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Waterbird migration and climate change (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Pollution drives away birds from wetland forest. Garhi Mandu City (north-east delhi) (indiagetgreenblog.com)
- Migratory birds move wintering area (standard.co.uk)
- Spoonbills, other birds of Dutch desert island (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Climate shifts birds’ winter homes (bbc.co.uk)
- Birds of the Bible – Name Study – Heron (leesbird.com)
- Delhi plays host to South Asian winged visitors (thehindu.com)
- Birds of the Bible – Herons On Tampa Bay (leesbird.com)