This is a video highlighting the propaganda and lies told by the Bush administration in order to justify the invasion and occupation of Iraq.
Britain: The mother of soldier Gordon Gentle who was killed in Iraq has condemned the head of the inquiry into the war for refusing her a seat when former prime minister Tony Blair gives evidence next Friday.
Gordon Brown will give evidence to the Iraq inquiry before the general election, it has been confirmed.
HANS BLIX, the former United Nations chief weapons inspector in Iraq told yesterday’s BBC Radio Today programme that he had warned Tony Blair the month before the 2003 invasion that there may well be no weapons of mass destruction (WMD) found in Iraq: here.
In a 25-page memorandum submitted to the Chilcot Inquiry on Iraq, former Foreign Secretary Jack Straw, said: ‘My decision to support military action in respect of Iraq was the most difficult decision I have ever faced in my life’: here.
Former British Foreign Secretary Jack Straw gave some incorrect answers to the UK’s Iraq war inquiry, former UN weapons inspector Hans Blix has said: here.
- Tony Blair ‘to be criticised’ by Iraq inquiry report (itv.com)
- Bounty Hunters Are Out Looking For Tony Blair (ukgovernmentwatch.wordpress.com)
- George Galloway to turn to Kickstarter to fund anti-Blair film (theguardian.com)
- ‘The Killing of Tony Blair’: George Galloway in bid to raise funds for film about former PM (independent.co.uk)
- Tony Blair: Libya, Lockerbie, Arms and Betrayals (rinf.com)
- Tony Blair slaps down David Cameron over lobbying claims (independent.co.uk)
Pingback: Miliband admits Blair’s Iraq war was wrong | Dear Kitty. Some blog
Pingback: British imperial history and the Iraq war | Dear Kitty. Some blog
Pingback: British government selling war to its unwilling subjects | Dear Kitty. Some blog
Pingback: Bloodthirsty Blair blasted by British peace movement | Dear Kitty. Some blog
Pingback: Tony Blair disgusts fallen soldiers’ parents | Dear Kitty. Some blog
Pingback: The Iraq war and Britain | Dear Kitty. Some blog