This video is called Naomi Klein: Disaster Capitalism.
From Democracy NOW! in the USA:
Journalist and author Naomi Klein spoke in New York last night and addressed the crisis in Haiti: “We have to be absolutely clear that this tragedy—which is part natural, part unnatural—must, under no circumstances, be used to, one, further indebt Haiti and, two, to push through unpopular corporatist policies in the interest of our corporations. This is not conspiracy theory; they have done it again and again.”
This is a video about Haiti’s history.
CUBA INCREASES AID TO HAITI: here.
I have just received a message from Aldrin Calixte, the director of the Friends of the Earth group in the country, Haiti Survie. Aldrin reports that while he and his family are okay, several of his colleagues are unaccounted for and the Friends of the Earth office in Haiti has been destroyed: here.
Do Animals have a ‘Sixth Sense’ About Earthquakes? Here.
Haiti satellite images reveal destruction from earthquake: here.
- Haiti’s Cholera Outbreak Tied To Nepalese U.N. Peacekeepers (npr.org)
- Meet Miss Tourism Queen Haiti: Barbara Andre (lunionsuite.com)
- 10 Things You Should Know About Haiti By Mollie (lunionsuite.com)
- Did USAID Undermines Democracy in Haiti? (spyghana.com)
- Survival and struggle (miamiherald.com)
- Taiwan denies engaging in dollar diplomacy in Haiti (wantchinatimes.com)
- ‘How Science Is Telling Us All To Revolt’ (investethically.wordpress.com)
- A Warning from Science: Resist or Risk Extinction … Naomi Klein (youthandeldersja.wordpress.com)
- Naomi Klein – The Shock Doctrine (greencarlotta.wordpress.com)
- Amnesty International Slams Latest Evictions in Haiti (progressive.org)