This video from the USA is called C.I.A. Kidnapping & Torture Challenged In Africa.
BRITISH COMPLICITY IN TORTURE – indicted by Human Rights Watch: here.
The Defence Secretary is expected to announce a public inquiry on Wednesday into allegations of torture and murder of Iraqi civilians by British troops: here.
Inquiry launched into claims 20 Iraqis were murdered and nine others tortured at a UK base in 2004: here.
Iraq was not the biggest worry for British officials trying to halt the spread of weapons of mass destruction two years before it was invaded, the inquiry into the conflict has heard.
Until Chilcot hears UN weapons inspectors’ testimony, the fiction of Britain honestly seeking a WMD smoking gun prevails: here.
Reprieve investigation reveals MoD badly misled parliament – and defamed victims – on UK renditions case: here.
- Blair’s Iraq war secrets: Chilcot should publish and be damned (theweek.co.uk)
- British government’s collusion in torturing Briton in Somalia (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- US orders UK not to publish Chilcot probe findings – report (alethonews.wordpress.com)
- | Tony Blair: never in the field of human history has one man earned so much from deaths of so many! (truthaholics.wordpress.com)
- Exclusive: US blocks publication of Chilcot’s report on how Britain went to war with Iraq (jhaines6.wordpress.com)
- UK Prime Minister Covers Up Crimes Against Humanity by Felicity Arbuthnot (dandelionsalad.wordpress.com)
- US blocks publication of Chilcot’s report on how Britain went to war with Iraq (independent.co.uk)