In advance of this week’s G20 summit in Pittsburgh, the Obama administration and the major European governments have fashioned a compromise to block any effective limits on the pay of leading international bankers: here.
- ACLU settles 2 more Pittsburgh G20 suits for $215K (mysanantonio.com)
- Taxpayers still footing bill for losses to business during G8 and G20 summits (canada.com)
- Toronto man acquitted in G20 bomb plot case turned away at U.S. border (news.nationalpost.com)
- Pittsburgh Forks Over $200k After G-20 Lawsuits (pittsburgh.cbslocal.com)
- Pittsburgh to pay researcher who suffered hearing loss during G-20 summit (triblive.com)
- Toronto strip club among businesses reimbursed after G20 (cbc.ca)
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (USA) (genderidentitywatch.wordpress.com)