This is a harbor porpoise video.
According to Dutch NOS TV, thirty harbour porpoises live in the Dutch Oosterschelde estuary; including five calves. Later this year, it will be investigated whether these porpoises will swim through the partly open Oosterschelde storm surge barrier to the North sea.
See also photos here.
- Dutch sea slugs update (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Porpoise beached alive on Texel island (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Filipino seashells living in the Netherlands (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- This massive porpoise slaughter is way worse than the ones you’ve heard about (grist.org)
- Array opponents hail EU porpoise ruling. (northdevongazette.co.uk)
- Good English whale news (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)