Thursday, 30 July.
In the dunes of Voorne island.
Many butterflies, including speckled wood. Painted lady. Small copper. Meadow brown.
A kestrel hovering in the air.
In the Brede water lake, a great cormorant breeding colony. Lesser-black-backed gull. Grey heron. Magpie. Pied wagtail.
Voorne plants photos: here.
Butterflies in the Netherlands and Belgium: here.
- Map butterfly on Dutch islands, new discovery (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- 11th August – Butterfly Heaven (pylonmeadow.wordpress.com)
- Butterfly Needlepoint Kits (needlepaint.com)
- A Butterfly – Ajaytao (ajaytao2010.wordpress.com)
- Aflutter at Taynish (argyllnnrs.wordpress.com)
- Butterfly (hiswillphotography.wordpress.com)
- Butterfly spreading its wings as climate changes (scotsman.com)
- War! War! War! (wingedbeauty.com)