This cartoon is about Tony Blair wanting to prevent a public inquiry in Britain into the Iraq war, about his support for torture, and his money grabbing. The cartoon is by Martin Rowson in daily The Morning Star.
The government appeared to make a U-turn over the Iraq war inquiry on Sunday when a senior minister said that he expected “many” hearings to be held in public.
Peace campaigners were unmoved by the suggestion of a “partial public” hearing into the Iraq war by the inquiry chairman Sir John Chilcot.
Blair was involved in Iraq inquiry talks, minister says: here.
BLAIR FEARS FACING WAR CRIMES TRIBUNAL: here.
- The whiff of suspicion over the Chilcot Inquiry grows stronger (telegraph.co.uk)
- Iraq war widow demands inquiry (theage.com.au)
- Cameron and Blair accused of Iraq war cover-up (philosophers-stone.co.uk)
- ‘Stop being weak’: EDL leader Tommy Robinson in vicious war of words with Tony Blair (express.co.uk)
- Tony Blair ‘to be criticised’ by Iraq inquiry report (itv.com)
- Iraq war: Chilcot warns Blair he faces criticism over invasion (theweek.co.uk)
- Ex-MI6 Boss Threatens to Expose Secrets From Iraq ‘Dodgy Dossier’ (goldenageofgaia.com)
- Tony Blair’s vision for the Middle East and Britain’s role in it has collapsed (express.co.uk)
Pingback: Families of British soldiers killed in Iraq demand end of covering up Blair’s guilt | Dear Kitty. Some blog
Pingback: British ‘New’ Labour, Gordon Brown’s memoirs | Dear Kitty. Some blog
Pingback: ‘Center left’ Belgian politician’s far-right scandal | Dear Kitty. Some blog
Pingback: ‘President Macron, stop your dangerous nuclear policy’ | Dear Kitty. Some blog
Pingback: British sexist Blairite suspended | Dear Kitty. Some blog