This is a video from the Netherlands about a green-eyed hawker dragonfly on a ship.
Today, on the white stork nest near the nature reserve, both adults on the nest.
A song thrush looking for food on the path.
Grass rush flowers along the bank of the castle moat.
In the meadow: oystercatcher, lapwing, coot. A black-tailed godwit flying not far away, alarmed by a farmer’s dog.
The great crested grebe is still sitting on its castle moat nest.
Dragonfly vs. tadpole video: here.
- 5 Continental Black-tailed Godwits (birdingfrontiers.com)
- Bittern, avocet chick, butterflies (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- 6 July (cotswoldwaterpark.wordpress.com)
- Rutland Water Visit June 29th 2013 (abbeybirder.wordpress.com)
- Bird paintings and bird sculpture (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Young black-headed gulls learn to fly (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Bar-headed geese, fox, harrier, grebe chicks (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Sedge warblers and curlews (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- 2 July 2013 (cotswoldwaterpark.wordpress.com)
- The godwit (zoevandenbrand12.wordpress.com)