This video is called Musée Picasso Paris France.
There has been theft of a Picasso sketchbook from the Picasso Museum in Paris, France.
From Associated Press:
Picasso‘s sketchbook stolen
Paris – A police official says a notebook full of Pablo Picasso‘s sketches worth several million euros has been stolen from the Paris museum that bears the painter’s name.
The official says the theft was discovered on Tuesday morning at the Picasso Museum but it was not clear when or how it took place.
Police are not authorized to discuss cases publicly and the official spoke on condition of anonymity.
The museum is dedicated to the Spanish-born painter, a founder of the Cubist movement and leading 20th century artist.
- Picasso exhibition in Daegu, Exco (hellohansol.wordpress.com)
- Picasso Museum Makeover Drags On (nytimes.com)
- Picasso’s grandson raffles off painting, at 100 euros a ticket, to save ancient city (amanpour.blogs.cnn.com)
- Win a $1 Million Picasso for €100 in First-ever Tombola (extravaganzi.com)
- Review of an exhibition that you have visited or a book you have read on a design – related topic. New Walk Museum: Picasso Ceramics (monikasimonaityte.wordpress.com)
- Pablo Picasso: Death of Harlequin – Picasso’s “Death of Harlequin” captures an enigmatic view of life and death as a performer (sevenponds.com)
- Charity offers $1.2m Picasso as raffle prize (nzherald.co.nz)
- Secrets of Louvre’s art copycats (edition.cnn.com)
- Pablo Picasso (worldsaywhat.wordpress.com)
- Museu Picasso (lauraandsteveinbarcelona.wordpress.com)
Pingback: Pablo Picasso’s artistic holiday in Holland | Dear Kitty. Some blog
Pingback: Picasso, doves and peace | Dear Kitty. Some blog