This is a red-eyed damselfly (Erythromma najas) video.
Today, to the nature reserve.
Again, red-eyed damselflies on waterlily leaves.
A school of scores of juvenile perch in the castle pond.
One adult, and two young birds on the white stork nest. A painted lady butterfly not far from the nest.
Huge numbers of Painted lady butterflies migrate across UK: here.
- Cartoon: She’s Having A Baby (englishblog.com)
- British New Year butterflies (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Stork cares for young and old (independent.ie)
- Some thoughts about bird photography (safari-photographer.com)
- U.S. delivers message to storks: you’re no longer endangered (islandpacket.com)
- 13 rare birds killed by poison in Tianjin (fmnnow.com)
Pingback: Freshwater fish of Wadden Sea islands | Dear Kitty. Some blog
Pingback: Fresh water fish and plants, video | Dear Kitty. Some blog
Pingback: Baby salamanders, baby fish, flatworm and beetles | Dear Kitty. Some blog
Pingback: Fish and birds in, near the botanical garden | Dear Kitty. Some blog