On 22 March, there was poetry in the natural history museum. The poems had something to do with animals; the theme of the Book Week.
Paul Groenendaal had poems on house sparrows and other animals.
Egon Snelders on gulls.
- THE WITCHING HOUR – #WWUC@New World Creative Union (musingbymoonlight.com)
- Poem of the Week: My One and Only (authordustinweber.wordpress.com)
- I love it – Love Poem (anushkasuri.wordpress.com)
- A poem a day for December, Poem 17 (postalice.wordpress.com)
- self as poem (briarcat.wordpress.com)
- More Silly Santa Poetry for the Holidays (secretpalteachers.wordpress.com)
- “The Aftermath” a poem by the Bard of Murdock (conservativesonfire.wordpress.com)
- “How do my knees” (shinecycle.wordpress.com)