This is a satirical video from Britain.
Most Brits ‘unconvinced’ of Afghan campaign
Monday, 16, Mar 2009
A huge majority of 18-24 year olds – 81 per cent – wanted an inquiry into the invasion [of Iraq], while the figure for the general population stood at 72 per cent.
But the government continues to resist those calls, stressing that an inquiry is unsuitable while troops are still in the country.
Both opposition parties disagree with that assessment.
Iraq To Execute 128 prisoners [many of them for being gay]: here.
- Afghans demonstrate against murderous US-backed warlord (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Ex-MI6 Boss Threatens to Expose Secrets From Iraq ‘Dodgy Dossier’ (goldenageofgaia.com)
- US Soon to Go to War With Syria Over Previously Nonexistent WMDs (moonbattery.com)
- Tony Blair ‘to be criticised’ by Iraq inquiry report (itv.com)
- Ex-MI6 boss threatens to expose secrets from Iraq ‘dodgy dossier’ (rt.com)
- MoD accused of risking soldiers’ lives by silencing generals (guardian.co.uk)
- WATCH: Colin Powell Calls Out Cheney For Iraq Mistake (huffingtonpost.com)