This video is about a baby red panda.
Red panda on brink of extinction
Jan 13 – India’s Himalayan state of Sikkim is making efforts to save the red panda from extinction and has embarked on a programme of conservation and breeding.
Red panda, one of the most endangered animal species in the world categorised in Schedule I of the Wildlife Protection Act and International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN), is the state animal of north-eastern Sikkim.
The Himalayan Zoological Park (HZP) in collaboration with the state forest department has initiated a programme for the conservation and breeding of red panda.
Red panda and aspertame: here.
Red pandas are also in Bristol zoo in England.
Red panda Xiao Huang won’t let go of her dead sister following China earthquake: here.
- Red Panda Conservation (riverridgebiologynews.wordpress.com)
- 6 Interesting Facts About The Red Panda (urbantimes.co)
- Endangered animals (ameliahugeblog.wordpress.com)
- Red Pandas, Lincoln Children’s Zoo (photography.nationalgeographic.com)
- Red Panda Cubs Debut at Wildlife Conservation Society Zoos (news.softpedia.com)
- Watch: Red Panda Cubs Explore Their Enclosures at WCS Zoos (news.softpedia.com)
- Red Panda (ireport.cnn.com)