This is a cartoon video about George W. Bush and Tony Blair.
From British daily The Morning Star:
(Thursday 06 November 2008)
Directed by Oliver Stone
IN journalism, it’s called the five Ws. They are the five salient questions to provide the facts – who, what, where, when and why?
The question is, does Oliver Stone’s biopic of W actually ask all the questions, never mind provide any of the answers?
He portrays a pathetic wannabe, a waster marked more by his wanton womanising, even wicked ways, than as a war criminal.
Nor does Stone mention Dubya’s role in ruining the capitalist economy.
Washington secretly authorized military raids on 20 countries since 2004: here.
- Oliver Stone Visits Julian Assange At Ecuadorian Embassy (contactmusic.com)
- Strong Support of WikiLeaks Founder Julian Assange From Oliver Stone (economicpolicyjournal.com)
- Oliver Stone Meets Julian Assange, Then Attacks Wikileaks Movies (contactmusic.com)
- OLIVER STONE: ‘If I Were Morgan Freeman, I Wouldn’t Take The Money’ (huffingtonpost.co.uk)
- Film Review: JFK (rosslangager.com)
- Oliver Stone Supports Julian Assange (truthdig.com)