This is a video about the Barn Owl Centre in Britain.
Translated from RTV West in the Netherlands:
LEIDEN – The owls of the Oostvlietpolder near Leiden are breeding in the last meadow area of the city, exactly on the spot which local authorities want to give to businesses.
This is about the long-eared owl and barn owl species.
See also here.
Long-eared owls of Ameland: here.
Birds of Kent, England: here.
- Ransuil – Long-eared owl (Asio otus) (eelcobruinsma.wordpress.com)
- The Messenger by Alessandro Cancian (500px.com)
- 12 Mind-Blowing Examples of Owl Camouflage (techeblog.com)
- Country diary: Brewham, Somerset: Fears for the spooky white face that haunts the dusk (guardian.co.uk)
- Owl calendar 2013 (chasethecrayon.blogspot.com)
- Neighborhood Barn Owl (kimswhatsup.wordpress.com)
Pingback: Dutch black-tailed godwit victory | Dear Kitty. Some blog
Pingback: Ransuil – Long-eared owl (Asio otus) « thoughts & things